Sunday, May 03, 2015

1975 Roberta's Letter -May 2

May 2, 1975
Dear Family,

Hi!  Just got back from Sabal Palm – just 2 more weeks and my "experience" out there will be behind me.

Uncle Bill told me this morning that you need my license plate # – it was on the accident report – but here it is again 517CY.

I'm also enclosing the registration card – which you should have had w/ the other paper.  I have been going through my "papers" and found it.  I appreciate you all messing w/ all of this!

My test went pretty well yesterday.  Alot of it was hypothetical stuff – "What if . . . . . . "  Now I've got that Biology test to worry about.  But – I'm not sure if I told you but I talked to the  prof. and he will give me a 'D' if I try.  If I didn't go into details about this – ask Grandma.

Right now  Rob is working on writing a letter.

I've been invited to an employee party over at the Breakers (employees of the Breakers) I think I'll go – it should be interesting.  It's this Sunday night.

I don't know when I'll be quitting at Burdines.  I don't look forward to telling them – you know how employers like you to stay awhile.  (especially if you're good – HA!)

Well – thanks again for getting my new license – or rather sticker.  

Love, 
Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album