Sunday, May 17, 2015

1975 Roberta's Letter to GHU -May 18

May 18, 1975
Dear Grandma,

Hi!  Did I ever thank you for your card & check – if not – thanks alot!  Yesterday I went to Miami w/ 2 other girls and really had a good time.

I spent my birthday money – bought a pair of shoes, a beach towel, address book, white knit top – I think that's all.

Rob ate his 1st T.V. dinner yesterday!  He seems to really like his courses this time – talks about them constantly!  He's taking a psychology course – also one in literature & music.

We haven't heard from "the travellers" yet – they should be doing fine though w/ the Buick!  (even though it doesn't have the piece of crome [sic] on the one side!)

I'll be seeing you in about 2 weeks – I've decided not to go through graduation so I'll have more time at home this way & more of a leisure trip to New Jersey.

It's really been raining down here – the yard is so nice & green!

Hello to everyone!

Love, Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album