Friday, June 29, 2018

1988 MV's Letter -June 24

24 June 88
Dear Folks,

There's plenty of Homework, but I feel as if that's all I've done for the past three weeks, so I'm taking a couple hours off.

One thing about summer school is that the classes certainly move much faster.  It's hard to believe our final is Friday; I feel sorry for the people taking Greek.

The trip to Alabama was cancelled at the last minute; Betsye's parents separated this week, so she thought another weekend would be better.  They "celebrated" their 24th anniversary last weekend.

If I didn't have so much homework to do, I would've come home, I don't know how I would've gotten it all done in Alabama.  I've been averaging 3-4 trips to the library a week.  I really don't feel well! ☺️

And Dr. Goold's wife called tonight; he has to be in Indianapolis over Sunday and wanted to know if I'd direct the choir again.  I said yes before I realized that I have no idea what they'll be singing – I suppose it'll come off; they have choir practice at 9:15 Sunday morning, then sing at the 10:45 service.

Hope you're enjoying Wendy and Roberta.  The phone call was certainly a surprise!

Love,
Mary Va.

PS I have another voice student – total of 3 now.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album