Saturday, June 16, 2018

1988 MV's Letter -June 4

4 June 88
Dear Mom, Dad, Serena, Grandma,

Got my grades this week, so I'll put them in.  It lists what I'll be taking summer and fall.  The fall schedule is right but this summer I'm just taking Servant as Liturgist and New Testament History and Criticism.

I started my voice lessons for the summer two weeks ago, but this coming Wednesday will be the first lesson in her home.  I think I told you what a nice neighborhood it is – so I'm anxious to see what the inside of the house looks like.

Dr. Goold (head of Music dept and ministry of music) is in Bolivia for two weeks, so I get to direct the choir & lead music next Sunday (6/12).  It's a nice size choir (50+/-) and about 800+ congregation.

It looks like I'll be home late (around 9 or 10) 6/17.  I may (doubtful) have a couple people with me.  I will let you know definitely.

Love
Mary Va.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album