Tuesday, June 12, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -May 28

May 28, 1968
Dear Family,

Hi!  Thanks alot for your letter today.  Sounds like we've almost had as much rain as you all.  We really have had the rain lately.

I have taken  3  exams and have  2  more to go.  The Geometry exam was really something.  I pray for a "D."  On the six weeks test in Geometry I got a 50% – Tr. Susan said she didn't know what to do with me – I made 70% & 80% on the two quizes but 50% on the test.

What about Catherine going to Germany next Spring?  Would she still go abroad her junior year?  Irene says it would be good even if it was for only 1 quarter.

Tr. Tom keeps telling me how sorry they are to see me leave.  He makes you want to feel like coming back at times.

What time will you be here commencement day?  We can leave after about 12:30.

Dad, do you remember Judy & Cindy Tyjossem?  (we took them to the air-port spring vacation) Anyway, their father got all burned up about a month ago.  Guess he's pretty bad off.  It hurt his face, arm, etc.  He's been in the hospital for about a week now.

We could buy large color class pictures for $2.50 a piece.  But instead I got the all-school picture for the same price.  They are to be sent (to us) sometime in June.

Well, I've got to go Supper is in about 10 minutes & I've got to find something to wear, etc.

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album