Sunday, June 10, 2018

1968 Catherine's postcard -May 23

Hi!  (5/23/68) Guess what!  Today's Thursday.  I don't know what is so exciting about that except for some reason I feel really good today so I figured it must be because it is Thursday and tomorrow is Fri.  Next Thursday (Mem. Day) we are all going to Lake Michigan.  Gee, that will be exciting, too.  Dick got a new '68 Chevelle (?) yesterday so he and Sarah and Dave and I all went out in it last night.  I didn't mean that to sound like I wasted the whole evening (although I never would consider it wasted) 'cause we were only out about an hour.  I did do some studying.  This morning I got up at 6 and went down and ran around the track.  The morning is really the best time to run – and then I feel better all day long.  The President's Luncheon is today.  The shoes came yesterday.  (The AHY stuff still has not come.)  I was expecting the shoes but when I saw the box I thought maybe you had sent me something else.  It's good to have my shoes back.  How was Babes in Toyland? 

The typewriter doesn't work too well as I get closer to the bottom of the page.

I am thinking again of changing majors.  I like physics but I'm beginning to wonder if maybe there isn't something I would like better.  And how am I going to know unless I take something different besides physics and math.  Of course, then there is the problem that if I do decide I like physics best my whole schedule is ruined as far as going back to physics.  Any suggestions?  Three weeks from today it will all be over – the whole freshman year, over and done with.  How are the tomatoes?

Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album