Saturday, March 31, 2018

1978 Roberta's Letter -March 20

March 20, 1978
Hi!

I'm in the "time room" this week – students have to come here over their lunch (11:15-12:15) to make up time for unexcused absences and homework that they need to make up.  It's a good week to have it (1) only 4 days this week of school (2) last week was the end of the 9 week's grading – so most students have not done anything yet this 9 weeks to make-up time for.  Only  2  here today.  Last week on the highest day there was close to  60! 

I called up Hortons yesterday – talked to everyone – got a good report on Grandma.  I'm glad John is still planning on going down – if I had some time off then I'd make the trip – but too much to do in a weekend.

I've lost a big cavity in one of my teeth – going to the dentist on Wednesday.  Happened last weekend – 1st appointment I could get!

We went to see South Pacific Saturday night – at one of the high schools here in Mesa – really well done!  Remember when Mr. Perry was in it – and he dyed his hair grey?

Mary V – how is your bowling?

Love,
Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album