Wednesday, March 21, 2018

1968 Catherine's postcards -March

Kalamazoo Public Library postcard -mailed 1968.  Caption: Kalamazoo Public Library & Museum.  Kalamazoo, Michigan.  This view shows the library section of the building located at 315 South Rose Street.  The services of this building are provided to the people of the Kalamazoo City School District.  Library hours: Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.

[postcard to Serena]

Yes, You may stay in the dorm with me 3/30/68.  If any of the guys I know are going to be here John may be able to stay with them.  See you in a week or so!
Love, Cathy


As it looks now I will be arriving in Dayton at 11:15 PM on Thurs.  If this is inconvenient for you all let me know and I can get the other bus which arrives in Wilm. 9:30 AM Fri.  I will call if there is a change of plans.
Love, Catherine


No comments:

Items from Uible photo album