Tuesday, March 27, 2018

1968 Roberta's letter - March 17

[postmarked March 17, 1968]
Saturday p.m.

Dear Family,

Hi!  Got your post-card yesterday from New York.  Thanks.  Nice to talk to you Thursday night (again!)

I just got done taking a Biology quiz.  My supply of reserve knowledge ran out too fast – so did the time.

You should be getting (or already have my grades) Besides coming up in Biology & the grade in History it wasn't too great.  What do you think about the dish-crew comments?  I thought they were pretty good.  Dish-crew is my favorite subject (?)  – HA! 

It's fine if Dad comes up Weds. night but I hope you're not coming up just to see the gym ex since it's not going to be all that great.

The more I think about it we will have plenty of stuff.  Perhaps the luggage carrier – HA!  Well – I'm sure it could be used.  What do you think?

I now have office work – it's the library.  Ugh – I would much rather have dish crew but this one was a senior dish crew so none of the seniors would have to have dish-crew the last month of school since they have commencement exercises & all to practice.

The library in town is finished but not moved into yet.

My Bio. project is coming pretty well along now.  (to my surprise!)  It's due before we go for Spring Vacation.

Judy & Cindy T. (the ones we are taking to Columbus) have a plane they could catch (they are going stand-by) at a little after 4:00.  Do you think they could make it?  IF we would leave by 12:45 – I think we should don't you?  They said they could take a taxi to the air-port from where-ever we let them off.

Got to go ––
Love, 
Roberta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite quotes of all time from the mountains of verbage Catherine has managed to scan and retype (God bless you for your perseverance!)
"My supply of reserve knowledge ran out too fast – so did the time". Only Roberta!

Items from Uible photo album