Tuesday, March 20, 2018

1968 Roberta's Letter -March 12

March 12, 1968 P.M.
Dear Family,

Hi!  Nice to get to talk to you all last night.  As you can probably tell I wrote to John before I spoke to you all.

As plans go now Jo will come home with me & stay till Sunday morning. (first Sunday)  She of course wants to meet & talk to Catherine on Kalamazoo.  I haven't told Catherine yet but I hope –– it won't be hurting any plans will it???

Jo's boy-friend, Dale G, goes to Wilmington College.  (He went here last year – also lived at Stuckey's first semester)  Perhaps you've met him – I'm not sure.  Anyway I guess Wilmington College has vacation same time we do but he works at Randall Company from 4-12 p.m.  She will probably want to see some of him.

How's Catherine getting home?  By bus – I suppose.  Will she be getting home after me?  From sounds of her letter she gets out the 20th [28th?].

Please send permission for Jo to come – This school & permission slips are like blood sisters!

Do you remember seeing the gym-ex last year?  (night before Spring Vacation)  We still have alot of work to do before next Wednesday night.  I'm dreading it.

School goes on – I'm finally beginning to buckle down.  I always seem to start towards the end of school.  I want to see Mr. Hart sometime over Spring Vacation.  (Thought I would say that while I'm on the subject)

John, thanks again for the pen.  I haven't lost it yet – am using it now even.  It's great advertisement for N.V.

My toes are still there.  (But sore!)  Doctor gave me a pad to put underneath my toes.  I paid the bill with money from check.  He cut all around one toe nail & got alot of pus & other stuff out.  If it doesn't get better by next Monday I'm to go back again.  I sure hope it gets better!

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album