Wednesday, December 13, 2017

1987 MV's Letter -Dec.7

12-7-87
Dear Mom & Dad,

Had a good visit with John and John this weekend.  We went to Shakertown for a tour and dinner and then there was a concert here on campus.  Sunday we went to church at Wilmore UMC then the Seminary Advent Services were at 4:00 & 6:00, so they left right after the 4:00.

The Advent Service was put on by the music dept, so I was running between Chapel Choir, Singing  Sems [?] and Hand Bells.  I was the only one in all three.

This week is busy with final papers and finishing up work.  The biggest thing I have to do is write my 10 page Music History paper.

I should be home by 5:00 on Friday.  Hope the trip to Indiana went well.

Got a cold Friday – By yesterday I felt terrible, but it's better today.  Tomorrow morning is the Sing-A-Long Messiah (I have the Alto solo), and tomorrow night is the recital for all the voice students.  I'll be glad to have that over.

Love,
Mary Va.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album