Tuesday, December 12, 2017

1967 Catherine's Postcard -Dec.5


Ellinor Village Shopping Center postcard -mailed 1967.  Captioned: The Million Dollar Ellinor Village Shopping Center, three swimming pools, the Ellinor Village Country Club with its 18 hole seaside golf course and 650 vacation villas by the sea await you at Ellinor Village"Florida's Friendliest Vacation Resort."



12/5/67 
Hi!  9 days and the pain and agony will be over – at least temporarily!  Christmas Carol Service was Sunday.  Tonight I'm going to an athletic dessert with John.  This afternoon is the last physics lab for the quarter!  I passed the PE final but I failed the last art test.  Calculus is getting me down, but I'm still plugging away!  Have to go to art museum now!

Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album