Thursday, February 28, 2013

1973 Grace's birthday letter to MV - Feb 26

An aerogramme from former Lions Exchange student, Grace in Peru to MV on the occasion of MV's 9th birthday. The pictures add a nice touch. Transcription follows.



Lima February 26, 1973


Hi Mary Virginia:
     HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. Hope you will have a very nice birthday with all the family.  I remember last year when I was with you and we went to L&K to eat dinner.  It was really a good time.  I am looking forward to see you next summer at Peru.  I missed to tell you that I received for Christmas a big teddy-bear that I have it on my desk bed. 

How is school?  Are you studying all your lessons?

It might be very cold up there.  We are now in summer, is nice here is a little hot maybe.  Everybody is going to the beach.

Many regards to all the nice people of New Vienna.

Mary Virginia when you have a little of time, please write me a little note.  I will like so much to hear from you.

Love, Grace
sdfPosted by Picasa

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album