Sunday, August 29, 2021

1981 Roberta's Letter -Sep.1


 9-1-81

Dear Family,

Just a short note . . . wanted to send you the following pictures that someone gave me.  Some of them were taken the day of the wedding and others the next day.  Please send them back my way -- I'd like to put them in my book.

I have been very busy here -- getting everyone and everything ready for my vacation.  I was looking forward to it . . . now I really feel like I need it.

We did get up to the cabin this last weekend.  Just went up on Saturday and back again on Sunday afternoon.  I painted the ramp -- it really is a nice one.  Only thing is that I can't seem to get Buffy to use it.

Marion went back to school today -- with a big frown on her face.  Of course it doesn't help -- my counting the days until my vacation.

Vera is still in California.  She didn't even leave her address -- and we haven't heard from her.  She really is an independent spirit.

Too much to do yet today -- but will get this finished so Van driver can mail it.

Much love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album