Saturday, September 26, 2020

1970 Roberta's Letter to MV & MV's envelope -Oct.

Roberta responds to Mary's letter -- which is not in the archives -- but the envelope is. . . .



Oct. 9, 1970

Dear Mary Virginia,

Hi!  How are you?  Thanks alot for your letter today.  I'm just fine.  I just got done with my supper.

What are you doing in first grade?  I hope you'll be feeling lots better now and back in school and everything else.

Do you have very good food in school?  Our food here is OK.  Sometimes its really good and other time its not too good.

Tonight I'm to go see a movie -- remember "The Boatniks"?  We (2 girls down the hall) are all going to see it.  We are also going to see "Swiss Family Robinson".

It's freezing cold out here.  I've been wearing my winter coat this past week.

Are there any new T.V. programs you like?  I haven't watched any T.V. since I've come here.

Well.  I've got to get ready to go to the movie.

Do write again, and tell your brother & sister to write.

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album