Wednesday, September 23, 2020

1990 Roberta's Letter -Oct.5

 



[10-5-90]

Hi Travellers!

How are the time zones / body clocks doing these days??  I can't imagine losing & gaining a whole day!  It makes the 3 hour change between here & Ohio look like nothing.

I'm enclosing my flights -- I feel very lucky to have gotten both for $338 -- esp. since a regular price would be $378 for 1 Round Trip!  Maybe I can get some postcards in Detroit & MPLS/St.Paul!  I only have a lifetime supply now.

We have 3 people right now -- very SICK -- including Jim -- who thinks that when he is watching T.V. the people on the screen can see him -- so he gets all dressed up!  As the nurse says it is either his medicine or his disease.

Thought this card very appropriate for you all & your recent travels!  But is it a Christmas card?  Have you heard Dr. Dobson -- mental illness programs this week?

Love,
Roberta, Sid & of course B.B.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album