Thursday, September 17, 2020

1970 Roberta's letter to John -Oct.1

 

Oct 1, 1970

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your letter.  I don't think I'd be able to tell you if there ever was a riot here.  Cause I'd be in a state of shock!

We have been having freshman initiation. I'll include our list of rules & regulations that we were suppose to follow.  They are stupid.  Like we are suppose to carry an umbrella -- it it's raining we must carry it closed, but if it's not raining we must carry them open.  Crazy, huh?

I hope you write again.  Tell Mary Virginia "Hi".  Tell her she better write me.  You could also tell Serena that.

Your bicycle sounds pretty nice.  Can I have your old one?  I do wish that I did have a bike out here.

Well.  Be good and tell everyone I said Hello.  Write Again!!

Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album