Friday, May 15, 2020

1990 Roberta's Letter -May 21

5/21/90
Dear Folks --

I've been carrying this paper in my purse for days thinking I would get this started! Hard to believe it was just a week ago that I was in New Vienna celebrating my birthday!  Tomorrow is a Caregiver's Conference at Glendale Comm. College -- Sr. village will have a table to pass out info & hopefully there will be a crowd (other than college students) to work for prospective residents.

Did listen to Weekend edition of Focus on the Family last night.  Didn't get to hear one of the daily programs during the week.  All sounded quite good -- I'm going to mail in my Am. Express card to Am. Express in pieces.

Anxious to hear about Mary Virginia's graduation - speaker - etc.  Hope you all did not have to drive in HEAVY RAIN!

Might give picture of G'ma & Kathi to Kathi -- think of you all often.  Wish we lived closer so I could help --

Much Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album