Saturday, May 16, 2020

1930 Bert to Lucie Letter -May 22



R. M. BROWN
ATTORNEY-AT-LAW
NEW CUMBERLAND, W. VA.

May 22, 1930

My dear Lucie:

I am reminded that on tomorrow May 23d, that you come to another mile stone [Lucie, born May 23, 1880, would celebrate her 50th Birthday] and you know you always have my best wishes.

You have been blessed with a good husband and fine children and I hope that "you all" may see many happy birthdays.

I have always been proud of . . . and love you dearly and always interested in you and your family.

I am enclosing you a check which please get cashed at once, the amount is not to remind you of the number of years, but hope you will accept it with all my good wishes for your happiness and good health.

Lovingly yours,
Bert

[Lucie's brother, Robert "Bert" Morrow Brown, was born Nov. 21, 1877, and thus was 2½ years older than Lucie.]

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album