Saturday, November 03, 2018

1968 Catherine's Letter -Nov.2

 November 2, 1968
Dear Mother, Dad, Roberta, Serena, John, and Mary,

Hi!  It was nice to get your latest letter even if it did take you half the week to write it!  Now that I started this letter I can't think of much to write.  Hmmmm . . . .

Last night I went to see "West Side Story" with Bob Foncannon, a guy in my physics class.  Thank goodness we have more in common than that one class!  He is one of the few guys in the class who is not a complete social dud.  The movie was absolutely great, too!

Jo and I went bike riding yesterday afternoon.  We started out toward her grandmother's but after we had gone about 5 miles we decided if we went any further we might not make it back.  I guess her grandmother lives about 10 miles away from campus.

Tuesday [Election Day] we don't have any classes.  We're supposed to take the day off and think about things.  It might make more sense if they gave us Wednesday off to think about things – we might have more to think about!  As it is I will probably think about things like physics midterms.

Monday we're having a German test so I'm planning to spend today and up until about 3:00 tomorrow on physics and what I don't get done by then will have to wait until after German.

I found my blue jumper.  It was under my coat and since I haven't had the occasion to wear the coat I hadn't bothered to see what was hanging on the same hanger.

See you soon!

Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album