Saturday, November 04, 2017

1967 Catherine's Postcard -Nov.4


[postmarked Nov. 4, 1967]

Hi!  Got Upjohn letter and letter from Dad this morning. (11-4)  Thanks for $.  I am at PO now, on way to get shoes, dress, typewriter, books and get $ at bank.  We had about one inch of snow last night which is still on the ground.  Wonder how it will affect football game this afternoon?  There are a few parents around but not many.  Got package from Roberta this morning.  Chicago was all right – but all I saw was the Art Institute.  I am going to do my research paper on John F. Peto if I can find enough info.  If you want to know why I never write letters it is because I can't even think of enough to put down on a post card.  Last night I spent an exciting evening at the library studying physics.  I could spend 40 hours a day just studying that stuff!  The main problem seems to be keeping awake!  I guess Christmas will be a good time catch up on all of that.

Love, Catherine N.M.I. Uible (just in case you thought I had forgotten my name.)

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album