Monday, November 06, 2017

1967 Catherine's Postcard - Nov. 6

Leesburg, Ohio U.S. Post Office postcard - mailed 1967.  Captioned: Established February 12, 1816.  The new building constructed fall and winter of 1960-61.  Dedicated April 30, 1961.  First postmaster, Harrison Ratcliff.  Present Postmaster, Samuel R. Kerns.



11/6/67
Hi!  Just finished taking PE midterm.  Ugh!  I don't have midterms in Physics or Art but I don't know about math.  Met someone this morning who had heard of me through someone who had known somebody else in Lakeside.  Talk about confusion.  Big snowfight on quad last night (6" on ground).  One contact got dislocated in middle of fight but luckily instead of coming out when I got hit it just slipped off!!  Big chem test on Thursday to see if we can test out of chem 3.  I'm trying to review but it's been a long time since I took chem. 

Spirits still [up arrow] but only physics is following the trend. 

Didn't make it to church.  Lack of sleep + excess homework and snow!  Love, Cathy

Love, Cathy

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album