Sunday, November 26, 2017

1967 Catherine's Postcard -Nov.20



11/20/67

Hi!  26 days until exams are over!  Spent $5.75 on bike – good thing it only has two wheels!  Got letter from Mom this morning.  Sounds like home is a sick ward.  Hope everyone is better.  We had open house Sat. night.  I invited Bruce Morgan, a very nice guy from Illinois.  The play Fri. night was fantastic!  John's dorm had open house so we had a great party afterward.  He (John) also went to church with me yesterday. 

Nothing new on the roommate situation.  Sarah and I may move as we seem to be the main cause of all the fuss.  Not much news on the grades.  All of my classes meet on Friday but most of kids are going home anyway.  They did cancel all the Thursday classes!

Whatever happened to my yearbook?  I stuck most of my post cards up on the wall – makes the room look really fancy!

The boys have started pledging societies.  I was really shocked to see Charley all dressed up at breakfast this morning.  Thought maybe he was going to a funeral!  It's about time for art class now – keep me posted on events in N.V.

Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album