Thursday, April 04, 2013

1973 Catherine's letter to MV - April 3


[April 3, 1973] Tuesday morning


Dear Mary Virginia,

Hi!  I want to thank you for the last letter you sent us and write back to you so it would be your turn to write again.  Thanks, too, for letting us sleep in your bed when we were in New Vienna.

There are only two weeks and three days until we move.  Yesterday we reserved a truck.  We still have some papers to write for our classes and some work to do here at the house.

I have worn the cape you gave me for Christmas several times.  I really like it.  We both liked the book that you gave to X, too.  I've only read part of it, but it is packed up so I won't be able to finish it until we get to Maine.

You'll have to keep making plans to come see us in Maine.

We have to go to school soon, so I better quit.

Love, Cathy and X
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album