Friday, November 12, 2021

 


November 29, 1961

Dear Everybody,

I took a Science test yesterday which I have enclosed.  Marianne made an 82.  I think the work here is much harder.  We have to make notebooks in every subject.  I was up to 10:00 last night studying for a Geography Test and I think I didn't make a very good grade.

I have learned several Latin words since I have been helping Joe study.  We go up to the High School for lunch.  We have our choice of a hot lunch or a cold lunch.  I take the cold lunch since we have a hot supper.  Monday and Tuesday I spent a quarter (milk, sandwich and a dessert.)  Today I spent 20¢ because I had to hurry.  The Hortons had rented me a bicycle to ride to school  It is a black english bike.  I will see you soon.

Love,
Catherine

P.S.  I can't find the test but I . . . . I just found it.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album