Monday, November 15, 2021

1971 Roberta's Letter -Nov.30

 

Nov. 30, 1971

Dear Family,

Hi!  I'm now at work -- without this job I wouldn't be able to write half the letters I write.

I'm all signed up now for the 6 hour accelerated course in personnel admin. for next term.  It's in evening college & meets on Mondays & Thursdays 6:20-9:20 p.m.  There is a slight charge (of $5.00) which I can't pay till December 7th for some unknown reason.  I'll never understand how this school does things!!  I just hope the course isn't too accelerated for me!!

I'm also signed up for work -- two breakfasts -- Tuesdays & Thursdays & Tuesday lunches.  I'm to be a checker -- one couldn't ask for a better job!!

Nancy & I got back to school fine about 6:30 Sunday night.  The traffic was sure heavy -- that is after Blanchester or so.

Last night about 11:00 Judy & Debbie (two girls on my floor) told me to come to their room to see something.  Well -- they had this Christmas tree with presents everywhere.  Then they gave me a small white rug.

We got back our mid-terms yesterday in Crime Prevention.  I got a 75 -- a good old 'C'.  I'm anxious to see what WE get on the research paper.  The other two in the group didn't even go to class yesterday.  I'm sure glad I didn't count on them to do anything!!

Well -- I better be closing.  See you all --

Love in Christ,
Bert  

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album