Wednesday, November 03, 2021

1981 Roberta's Letter -Nov.16


 [11-16-81]
Monday AM
Dear Family,

Hi!  Thanks for the phone call -- always happy to hear from you all -- whether on the phone or by letter!

I'm enclosing some pictures that were taken the day G'ma & I went to the Sr. Center -- that was the day before our trip -- my last day there -- working!  I was given some extras of Grandma (it is a good picture!) -- so please pass them around.

All seems to be fine this AM  -- the bird got loose -- but he is now back in the cage.  It's such a dirty animal -- bird seed all over --

We all went to the Presb. Church yesterday -- they have done quite a bit for us -- we all were introduced & I was caught COLD & suppose to say something --

Let me know when it would be best for you all to come -- Marian would also enjoy all of you --

We are putting together a slide presentation about Sr. Village -- wish you all were here to help put it together -- will try to call -- but my thinking bad times -- seems to be at our time -- is 8-10 pm.

Much Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album