Monday, November 29, 2021

1961 Catherine's Letter -Dec.8

 

Dec. 8, 1961

Dear Everybody,

I am at Marianne's piano lesson right now.

To night from 7:30 to 10:00 we will be at Roberta Dicks party.

Tomorrow morning we are going to see Exodus at the theatre with Julia Norton.  She is the preacher's daughter.

Sunday in early church I sing in the choir.  Sunday for lunch we are eating at the S&S.  Sunday evening I go to MYF.

One more thing I forgot.  Saturday afternoon we wax some man's car for the MYF slave month.  (This is a typical weekend on my busy schedule.)

Dec. 9, 1961 5:30 P.M.

We just got back from seeing Exodus.  It wasn't exactly what I expected.  I thought it would be more like Ben Hur.  But Exodus happened in 1947.

Last Sunday we went to open house at the library.  I got a pamphlet that tells all about the Lake Worth Library.  Last Saturday I went to Farmer's Market with Grandma and Granddaddy.  It was the first time I had ever been there.

Love,
Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album