Sunday, October 18, 2020

1970 Catherine's Postcard -Oct.28

Caption: Air View, First Presbyterian Church, Stamford, Conn.


[10/28/70]
Got both a letter (10/23) and a card (10/26) from you today (10/28).  The notarizing didn't cost anything so it all depends on U.S. Mail whether I will get to vote or not.  Glad to hear you are doing better, Dad.  It looks like both Dick and I will be coming to NV for Thanksgiving.  We will have a ride to Beaver Falls (?) which I think is south of Dayton.  Can you pick us up there or would I-75 be better?  Not sure yet if it will be Wed. evening or Thursday morning.  Will send details when I know them.  I'm waiting until after this qtr to apply to Western, in hopes my grades this qtr will be better.  Know anything about changing residences?  Guess I'll call the Court House here.  Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album