Wednesday, October 16, 2019

1979 MV's Letter to John -Aug.28

Aug. 28, 1979
Dear Carol & John --

I'm waiting for Leanne to call me back . . . it's been about an hour & a half, so I'm going to bed as soon as I finish this.

somebody was asking me tonite if there was anything you still needed because they wanted to give you a wedding gift.  I hope you aren't waiting until Christmas to open some of them.  I'm available if you need help writing thank-you notes.  At least don't waste your time & money writing one to me.

School has been going well -- I guess Chorus & Espanol are my favorites.  Mrs. Woodruff is super nice.  She's probably hoping I'm a good driver!  Plus the Lord has been teaching me a lot spiritually -- especially as far as patience/temper goes.

I must get some sleep U'm getting anxious to see you all Saturday.  Hope Carol's feeling lots better,

Love,
Mary. Va.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album