Friday, January 18, 2019

1989 Roberta's Letter -Jan.17

1-17-89
Hi –

It's been a week since Sid had this article ready to send – & I keep saying – "No – let me include a note . . . "

Still not sure about if I'll go to D.C. Conference – it really will mean that I probably won't make the FLA scene – at least in March.  Maybe April??

I'd not told my boss that my intentions were to go to FLA in March – so - - -

We (S.V.) we were given alot of furniture today – right now it's filling up our living room!

We have tickets to the play – Six women w/ Brain Death or Expiring Minds Want to Know for Sunday PM.  It's longest running play in PHX – since April '88.

I'll enclose church bulletin – tho I see Sid cut out the Benediction – to the tune of Edelweiss

  • May the Lord, Mighty God
    Bless & Keep you Forever
    Grant us peace, perfect peace
    Courage in every endeavor
    Lift your eyes & see his face
    And his grace forever
    May the lord, mighty God,
    Bless & keep you forever.
Love, 
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album