Wednesday, January 09, 2019

1989 MV's Letter -Jan.9


[1-9-89]

Dear Mom and Dad,

How is the FAX machine?  If I ever find one around here I may try it out.   At this point we'll have to stick it out with the U.S.P.S

At this point, it looks like we'll be leaving Friday Noon for Michigan to be there for the 6:00 rehearsal.  The wedding is at 2:00, so I hope we'll arrive in New Vienna sometime after dinner Saturday night.  We translates into Jerry Sutton & I.  Jerry is playing trumpet and singing at the wedding.  We'll probably leave about 3PM Sunday if you people don't have plans for lunch.

The first week of class is over – only 3 to go.  The class has been real interesting.  This past week we had to conduct 5 interviews on how people became Christians.  Next week we have to write an 8-10 page summary on the interviews.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you Saturday night.  Have a good week.

Love,
Mary Va.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album