Wednesday, October 24, 2018

1968 Catherine's Postcard -Oct.18

Cheyenne Motel postcard -mailed 1968.  Caption: On Lincoln Highway No. 30 . . . east end of Cheyenne, just 1 mile east of the Union Station.  New, Modern, Comfortable, Clean.  One, Two and Three-room Cabins completely furnished for your convenience and comfort.  Moderate Rates.
10/18/68

Hi!  Glad to get your post card & other miscellaneous items today.  I got an A on the German test but it takes alot of studying.  It is  pouring rain – hope it stops by tomorrow.  I'm still working in the snack bar until my replacement comes and I get them trained.  I'm also still doing special parties – so I wasn't completely fired.  Got the refund on the skirt I sent back to Sears.  Off to chapel and physics now!
Love, Catherine

1 comment:

Serena said...

Motel is still in business.
http://www.cheyennemotel.us

Items from Uible photo album