Saturday, May 20, 2017

1987 Wendy's Letter -May 21


May 21, 1987

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

I'm looking forward to seeing you again.  We have a new boy in our classroom his name is Jeff.  How is everything down in Ohio?  everything is great up here.  I'm preparing myself for picking fruit and eating fruit.  I've all ready got the outfit picked out for June 16, 1987 the day that I come visit you.  I think I passed the third grade.  Only 8 1/2 more days of school left.  I'm very excited about school getting out.  Some people are going to summer school but I'm not I'll be to busy.  On May 15, we had a third grade picnic.  It was a lot of fun we had to bring a sac lunch.  We played base ball.  And we played on the playground equiptment and stuff like that.

turn over

Love,
Wendy Jean Morgan

XOXOXO HEART OXOXOX
XXXOOO

P.S. WRITE BACK

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album