Tuesday, November 03, 2015

1975 Catherine's Letter -Nov.2

Nov. 2, 1975
Dear Mom, Dad, Roberta & Mary,

Hi!  Did you get my letter in N.Z.?  Thanks for all the postcards.

I am still planning to meet you in N.Y.  I will be leaving here Tues. A.M. on the bus and meet Ardy in Boston and then go on to N.Y. with John on the train.

Next week is my last week at Stop & Go.  I gave them two weeks notice last week.  I may look for another job after Christmas but I figure in the mean time 'll be semi-retired.

The library addition is causing alot of chaos at the library.  They have torn out alot of the back wall and the wall that was between the office & the stacks behind the desk.  Last week & this week we are only open 4-8 after the construction crew has departed.

Send me the details on the N.Y. trip.

Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album