Friday, July 13, 2012

Ginny's first thank-you note 1992

Ginny's (MV) My First Thank You Note July 15, 1992

Posted by Picasa

  
7/15/92
[written as if from Ginny] Dear Grandma & Grandpa, I’m so glad you came to visit. Thanks for being so good to me & taking good care of Mommy & Daddy. Please come back soon! Love, Ginny
[from MV] Good Morning! (8:30 AM) Hope you’re enjoying your trip [Yellowstone and Key West]. Thanks for the letters & enclosures, we rec’d it yesterday.
Ginny is still sleeping most of the time – except to eat & bathe, for the most part. Last night she slept for 4½ hrs! (Longest before was 3). I was so dumbfounded that she did that I had to look at the clock 3 times to make sure it really was 4½ hours. The discharge in her eye came bck so the Pediatrician here changed the medicine and it’s much better.
When we went to the Dr. for her 2 week check up, she weighed 10 lbs, 3 oz & had grown ¼”. Said she was very healthy! :)
Don’s sister was very helpful (almost as much as you folks) but his mother made me nervous – she was perfectly happy sitting (or sleeping) doing nothing. They got here Monday & by Wednesday she (Geneva) was ready to go home! (No wonder – she was probably bored...) So it was a bit of a relief for them to go, althought I hated to lose Linda’s help.
Pleasant View had a shower for Ginny Sunday – she got a ton of 6 mo. dresses, all of which I’m taking back to Walmart. I told Collen Groh (shower on 7/30) to tell people winter/fall clothes 12 mo. size. Hopefully that’s what they’ll bring.
Well the 3 of us are going to Somerset today. We love you and miss you.

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album