- The high school program of study was College Prep, Music, Spanish, English
- Wilmington College is the school of choice where she planned to study agriculture and speech therapy with a goal to become a Clinical Speech Therapist and a Landscape Designer
- The home room teacher was Mr. Henry
- She was a member of the Spanish Club
- Other activities included Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Fall Play, OMEA [Ohio Music Education Association] Ratings, Spanish Play, Senior Superlative
Tuesday, May 08, 2012
MV's High School activities and future plans 1981-82
Senior year of High School is a busy time, especially nearing graduation. Always forms to fill out and here are a couple that summarize MV's high school experience at East Clinton.