Tuesday, March 31, 2020

1990 Roberta's Letter -Mar.3

3-3-90
Hi!

It's a good thing I save coupons -- just got 2 8x10's of Baby Beethoven done to send to Grandma.  I have explained to "BB" that Grandma is in FLA / then Ohio but will return in November.  He is understanding of that!

Hope you all had a good flight home -- I'm very anxious to hear how everything goes at 1025 N. 'B' Street!

It's a busy time here -- between paper work / new lady moving in.  We have another private pay to move in but not till April 1st.  Young -- in her 60's -- BRAIN FRIED!  Maybe we need to change our name from Sr. Village.  HA!

I'm also enclosing negative! [of group picture -- it's still attached to the letter]  Sid says should be cropped and then enlarged.  I sent 8x10 of group to Serena & G'ma.

Love, Roberta & Sid & BB

[on the right margin]  Do you all want 1 or 2 8x10 of Baby Beethoven?

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album