Wednesday, November 13, 2019

1989 Roberta's Letter -Sep.27


9/27/89
Dear folks,

Hi!  thanks for calling tonight -- We just got these pictures back so I'll send you a copy of the picture of our "Sunday Car."  It does have a great sounding radio too!  I'll also enclose some items I cut out from the Estes Park Methodist Church!

Tomorrow we go to Senita School for lunch -- all of Sr. Village except for 5 party-poopers!  Will have for lunch at $1.85 each -- great price for hot nutritious lunch w/ salad bar included!  Then we will go visit the 3rd grade class!  Next month when we go back it will be Halloween!  Then in 3 months -- Christmas!  Time flies!

Sid & I have really been working on the upcoming county inspection -- so we have had more paperwork scattered -- we could wall paper all of the walls!  [The letter is written on the back of two pages of a Senior Village monthly report July 1989.]

It's late now -- so I do look forward to my arrival in Ohio Oct. 4th.  Will save John's birthday card till then!

With Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album