Thursday, November 14, 2019

1989 John's Letter -Sep.27


Sept. 27, 1989
Mom & Dad,

How was your trip to Maine?  Thanks for the post card.

I have decided not to go to the wedding here on Oct. 7th so I should be home by 2:15-2:30 PM.  Is that too late to go down to Kentucky with you?  Of course I'll see you Wed night about 6:30 at 94th Aero Squadron.

Sorry I didn't get to spend more time with you Sept. 16 & 17.  I forgot to even thank you for treating me and the Baileys out for lunch.  That was very nice.

I am talking to a Rotary Club tomorrow morning at 6:45 AM and then to our singles group tomorrow evening.

A Lutheran Church in Heath invited me to come to their adult Sunday School Class this Sunday.  I talked to Ken Colvin and it looks like I'll speak at their church on Nov. 5th.  If you hear of anyone else that is interested, let me know I am open and happy to share about the trip.

Hope you two and Grandma are well.  I'll be anxious to catch up with all of your activities next Wed. and Oct. 7th & 8th.  It should be fun.

Love in Christ,
John

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album