Thursday, September 18, 2014

1984 Catherine's Letter -Sep.18

Sept. 18, 1984
Dear Mother & Dad,

Hi!  I don't have time for a lengthy letter but I thought you might be interested in this history of Moscow-Latah library.

I have a busy day at work today with a branch meeting (with branch supervisor coordinator and the 5 branch supervisors), a board meeting and a Friends of Library program at 7:30 tonight.  It will also be a long day!

Yesterday I got lots of things done on the home front – exercise class, a new hair perm, got Washington registration for the truck, shopping for Wendy's birthday, etc.  Then Gerry andI played golf after he got off work.

We are using one of the party kits that you sent us (couple years ago) for Wendy's birthday.  We filled out the invitations and have been punching out the decorations and games.  She decided to use the frog theme this year and save the dragons for next year.

9-21-84
I just found this in my purse.  Sorry about the delay.  We got your letter yesterday and Wendy got your card and also one from Grandma.

[work] Addresses:

Jones T & I [Truck & Implement]
Walla Walla Hwy
Colfax

Moscow-Latah County Library
110 S. Jefferson
Moscow, ID 83843

Love, Catherine, Gerry & Wendy

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album