Friday, July 19, 2019

1979 Roberta's letter to John -May3


Thursday
[May 3, 1979]
Hi John --

Would you believe I'm all registered for fall -- 2 graduate courses -- 2 under graduate "core" -- background type.  Will be going Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays -- 8:40 - 1:30 -- can't complain about the hours!!

Now -- what's the job picture w/ you???  Fill me in!!

I talked to Mary Thompson -- this AM -- bragging my entry back into school -- she was always after me to go back.  She says that both Mrs. Burns & Teresa Maloney are expecting!!  Also Mary's daughter is -- Michael's Mother.  She says that they are keeping it a secret who the farm director is --

Are you finding yourself pretty busy --

Catherine had a letter from Pauline & Fred (remember the CAR?)  They live in Texas now.  My address is the same!

Love,
Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album