Wednesday, July 29, 2015

1975 Roberta's Letter -July 28

July 28, 1975
Dear Family,

Hi!  Thanks for your letter – check & folder on Marchio's. [?]   We will be there tomorrow night!  After reading it we decided we could so w/out lunch tomorrow!!

I am planning on quitting – next Monday will be my last day.  I know I would never make it till Sept. 1st so I fell I have done the best thing by giving a notice of over 1 week.  Judy Apante [?] did not want the job – which means he will have to hire probably a local.

THe plans in Montreal sound good to me – would you believe I haven't been swimming since my 1st week here?  I'm sorry J.B. won't be accompanying us.

The mail has to go out very soon – also lunch last minute details must be done – must go!

Yes – I know what a gazebo is – as there is one here at the farm!

Love, Berta
Mary V –                                      
how did you like camp this year?


No comments:

Items from Uible photo album