Tuesday, April 28, 2015

1975 Roberta's Letter -Apr.20

April 20, 1975
Dear Family,

Hi!  Just got back from being gone all day – went to work – then out to eat then to a very good musical program at the Methodist Church at Palm Beach Gardens.  That's the church Jack Nicklaus (golf pro) goes to – but I didn't see him – guess he only goes at Christmas & Easter.

You'll never believe what dept. I've been "stuck in" at Burdines.  DOMESTICS.  First I didn't like it at all – but now I know the dept pretty well – and its not bad at all.  It's a busy, busy dept.  They have a cranky woman in the dept – and I think they have trouble getting some one to work w/ her – for any length of time.

I'll get you all some tickets for Disney World – maybe Rob & I could meet you there.  As time gets closer we'll make plans.

Sorry this is so short – but imagine taking 2 sciences at once!!  One will be over this Tuesday – which means I've got a final to study for!

Mary V– want to go back to see Mickey? (Mouse)

Love, Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album