Thursday, August 27, 2020

2000 - Kate's email -Sep.9



From: Kate
To: Jean & Harold
Sent:  Sunday, September 10, 2000 1:08 PM
Subject:  Thank you

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Uible,

Thank you for my early Christmas present.  Mom and I bought a scooter this morning at Toys-R-Us.  I love it and it rides reaaly nice.  Maybe Grandpa would like to borrow it for his Indiana ride.  It was fun to visit you last weekend.  We had a good time.

Dad has had a hard time getting through to Oglebay but he found out rates this summer were $130-140 PER night for rooms in Wilson Lodge.  Sounds a bit expensive don't you think?  We leave for Cleveland this evening for Andrew's INS appointment at 8:30am Friday.  He should become a true blue American U.S. citizen soon.  I have a slumber party at Kristen's house tomorrow night.  I still want to give Ginny a call.  

Love,
Kate Uivble

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album