Thursday, August 13, 2020

1970 Catherine's Postcard -Aug.


Entrance to Liberty Park, Salt Lake City, Utah
Entrance to Liberty Park, Salt Lake City, Utah


Hi!  Just put a new ribbon on so thought I would check it out!  Got the card from you today and glad to hear you made it home OK.  I just finished my German paper which Debby offered to type for me so I can start on my history paper now!  

All that food you left disappeared in short order.

Dick has heard about going to Md.  He was accepted & will probably be going on Sept. 10.

This weekend should be good too -- there are 8 of us going.  The cabin is 5 miles north of Elk Rapids.  Then there will only be one week left before finals and I will have survived another quarter -- I'm not sure how well though!

Love, Catherine

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album