Friday, August 14, 2020

1990 John's letter to MV -Aug.21



Tues. Aug. 21, 1990
Dear Mary & Don,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner.  I have appreciated both of your letters and am very interested in learning about the latest for you both.  I have been praying and will continue to pray for you and your job situation.

I hope your time in Canada was fruitful and enjoyable.  I think God often speaks to us and confirms direction when we go away to a special place and if we are given the time to focus on him without too many distractions.

Yesterday I was reading James 1, Verses 2-8 brought you two to mind.  You are learning to endure (if you haven't learned already) and that endurance will make you perfect & complete, lacking nothing.  And remember, for wisdom, it is God you should turn to and not man, even though God can speak through man.

I don't mean to preach to you, but I care deeply about you.  I want God's best for you both.

Love in Christ,
John

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album