Saturday, February 16, 2019

1989 Wendy's Letter -Feb.

[Feb 1989]

Dear Grandma + Grandpa

How are you?  I'm rad.

What have you been doing lately.  do you want me to visit you in the summer because I want to visit.

on Feb. 15 Pioneer Girls are going to Senior Village we made them valentines last week.

have you been on any long bike rides lately?

thank you for all the nice Christmas presents and for the Pockets Club House magazines. 

we had to write Choose Your Own Adventure storys for school  I got a 1 pretty good huh.

are library is having a book fair, mom's helping out isn't that hip.

I bought a new bathing suit.

When are you gonna come to Arizona in 1989 I hope you do.  If you do you can stay at our house isn't that cool.

Ya know something I'm your smartest [and then only] grandchild. 

We rented two movies on Saturday.  I got Three Men and a Baby and Mom & Dad got Biloxi Blues isn't than tubular dude.  say hi to everybody for me keep your napkin in your lap and stay cool.

Love your narli 
granddaughter

PS Write Back

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album