Friday, February 15, 2019

1979 Roberta's postcard to John -Feb.15



[postmarked 2/15?/79]

Hi!  Thanks for your letter – I am in the midst of applying for ASU-Graduate program in Therapeutic Recreation – have put in all the necessary applications & paper work.  Have now to take GRE test on 24th February – I've been studying – but it's overwhelming – MATH, VOCAB, LOGIC, ETC!  It's scary – but I've been studying every day & Marion has been helping me lots – please!! Keep this quiet – I'm not telling anyone – not even the folks yet – will probably be April-May before I find out –

I think Mary V has mixed feelings about going – she has met lots of people here – we are going tonight to see Aunt Alice – at the School House Restaurant – the one who promised us those biscuits –

We're riding the Hondas – Lots – wish you were here & ride w/us to go to biscuits tonight ––

Love,
Berta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album