Thursday, February 28, 2019

1989 Roberta's Letter -Feb.26

2/26/89
Dear Folks,

Just a short note – to send along w/ the JAG letters!  I really heard from the Goodings & perhaps she would enjoy the one on medical care!

I just called Serena – gotta keep my phone bill up to a respectable amount!  She talked of coming S. West for Christmas 1989!  I gave her a blow by blow account of Miss Wendy & I going up South Mountain!  It was quite an experience!

Did I tell you I've been trying to hear Dr. Dobson on Radio during the week 9:00 PM for 1/2 hour.  Then the RECAP is on Sunday night 10-11 PM.  Esp. enjoyed last night's Garrison Keillor – 1st time I'd ever heard him.  Last week was good w/Charles Colson – on power!

Have you been following George & Barbara Bush in CHINA – did you see where they were given bikes!?  That Republican Lukens in OHIO is sure making the headlines – that's in the AZ Republic – not the supermarket tabloids!

We have a big inspection coming up – thanks to Sid we are in great shape for it!  The people who conducted it last year said they wish they could have Sid give in-services to all the other facilities about the "how to's."

I ordered my new checks thru the mail – intro price much cheaper than the BANK –

OK – gotta go – –

Much Love,
Roberta

No comments:

Items from Uible photo album